Those International Exchange students and researchers who are interested to study in Germany can get this great opportunity of DAAD scholarship in Germany, the one of the world’s largest scholarship. DAAD scholarship was originated in 1927. From that time to till now almost two million researchers and scholar received this great opportunity. This registered organization has members belong to German higher education and student board.
The purpose of these scholarships is to provide opportunity to international students to complete their master and exchange studies from the field of Design, Fine Art, Music, Architecture and Film as well as Dance, Direction and Drama. They have a chance to finish their courses of exchange studies without acquiring a qualification formal degree from German public state or state-registered organization of higher studies.
- A Stipend of 750 euro per month
- Travelling expenses, either these allowances will be covered by the applicants own country or the funding from another means.
- At least One off study expenses will be included
- Medical expenses will be covered, personal sickness and accidents insurance will be provided
- Tuition fees of Maximum of 500 euros per semester that may be charged to the students by the university
- Subsidy for Monthly rent out.
- Monthly allowance will be given to the student if he is accompanying some family members (like spouse, siblings).
In this study scheme, you can finish
- Your postgraduate degree or Master’s degree until you gain a final evaluation test, or some important course that does not take you to a final evaluation from a state or state-affiliated German university of your preference (not a Becholer degree course).
Only the projects in the artistic field is covered by this program. Other DAAD scholarship schemes are provided to the candidates from the field of Art Studies, History of Art and for scientific project artists.
- Candidates who have passed their final exams not longer than six years before the Deadline for the application are eligible for this opportunity.
- Candidates who have been living in Germany from more than 15 months at the time of application deadline will not be considered.
- For the applicant who is studying in a postgraduate degree or Master degree program which includes a period of study abroad, the scholarship for this interval abroad is only available under the following terms and conditions.
– For the achievement of this scholarship, the study visit is necessary.
– The duration for the study is no more than a quarter of the scholarship interval. Longer periods cannot be awarded.
- Candidates belong to the fields of Design, Fine Art, Visual Communication and Film should have a complete understanding of the medium of instruction which is related to the requirements of the preferred university at the time they will start their scholarship.
The people from all over the world are eligible for this scholarship. (Except those who have been living in Germany for more than 15 months).
DEADLINE: October 31, 2017 . Apply Now!
For More Information. Official website of DAAD Scholarship.