Great Opportunities are now open under Japanese Meti Government internship program. Almost 100 international undergraduate students can get internships in Japan under Meti government internship program. High monthly stipends, large amount of life insurance, excellent accommodation management. Those international students who selected for internships in Japan under Meti Government program this year will also get return economy class flight tickets.
Benefits for Japanese internship for undergraduate students :
All those international students who are currently studying in Bachelor degree programs and now wanted to do work in Japanese companies, firms or public departments can apply for this japan internships under Meti government program.
The duration period for Japanese internship under Meti government is scheduled for two months. So, international students will start their internship journey in Japan from 27th September to 21st December.
- The amount of stipend offered by Meti Government internship council is US$1000/month
- Excellent accommodation will be given to the students who will be selected for this internship by the company in japan at the place near to the company
- The return economy class flight tickets will be provided to the interns in japan
- Life insurance, Up to Five million yens will also be provided to the interns by the Meti Government
- Beside internship facilities, Meti Government will also covers free initial courses
- Laptops will be given to awarded students offered by Meti Government
Complete Procedure to Apply for Internships in Japan Offered by Meti Government?
The procedure to apply for Japanese Internships program offered by Meti government is only to fill an online application form and then submit it. The selection board will look at the application documents and then shortlist the students for interview to give them a chance to get internship in Japan. The students will be selected for the Meti Government internship after successful interview and then they will have to submit their documents in hard copy form.
Documents needed for Internships under Meti Government in JAPAN?
Student must have the following qualities in him and must keep the following list of documents in order to apply for Meti government internship program
Japan internship students under Meti Government must have to be from Eligible country
List for the countries eligible for Japan Internships
- The international students have to be hard worker to arrange his studies back at his own country along with internship and initial training in Japan
- EPC (English Proficiency Certificate) is needed or else JLC (Japanese Language Certificate).
Procedure to get English Proficiency Certificate from your university?
- Age limit for the students under Meti Government Internship must be between 20-40 years.
- Japanese Internship program candidates must be able to provide a recommendation letter from his becholer university where he/she is studying and also have to provide enrollment copy
Sample for Recommendation Letter
- He/she have to fulfill all the requirements required by Japanese company where awarded applicant will be selected for internship
Link for Online application and complete method for submission of application for internships program in Japan?
The following steps will give you whole understanding for Japanese Internships selection criteria:
- Meti Government Internship Placement Bureau will Screen the documents
- Undergraduate Students will be prioritized into different companies according to their category and Meti government internships department will be informed host companies about the respective student for their company after candidate’s interview evaluation
- After the approval form that respective firm, the contract among students and targeted company together will be finalized.
- Japanese companies from public and private sector will contact students who have selected to tell about their program starting dates and will offered a mutual contract regarding stipend, life insurance, accommodation, and other advantages listed in the contract
- Candidates can start their program between 27th September and it ends at 21st December
- Meti Japanese internship official website accept applications now.