The International talent who wish for study in Korea can get a best chance now. In order to enhance the future global leaders and to supports the international mutual cooperation in educational field, The Korean Government Scholarship policy is inviting talented international scholars to study in Korean universities to acquire advanced education at high ranking educational organizations in Korea.
- Return Flight tickets will be provided to the awarded students.
- A stipend of 900,000 KRW per month.
- The International Students in the department of social sciences and humanities will be awarded by Research Allowance of almost 210,000 KRW and the researchers in the field of mechanic sciences and natural will get 240,000 KRW. This is offer for only students in graduate program.
- 200,000 KRW will be given to the awarded students as accommodation Allowance on arrival time.
- The scholarship will cover full fee for learning of language.
- The whole admission fee is covered by the inviting university. The NIIED and the university will afford the tuition fee.
- Printing Costs including dissertation and reports: Fund of 500,000 ~ 800,000 KRW in also included depending on actual costs (For graduate degree only).
- 20,000 KRW per month will be given to student as Medical Insurance if needed.
- For students with TOPIK Level 5 or 6, Korean Proficiency Grants of 100,000 KRW per month will be awarded.
Eligibility Requirements for Korean Scholarship:
For Graduate Degree program:
- Foreign citizenship is must for the applicant and his/her family.
* Korean citizenship applicants are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates who are under 40 years old can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at 1st of September with respect to the selection year.
* The candidates who have already studied their bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Korea are not eligible to get this opportunity again.
- The Candidates must exhibits the following academic qualification.
– The cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of the applicant must be not less than 2.64 on a 4.0 point scale, 2.80 on a 4.3 point scale, and 2.91 on a 4.5 point scale. Or:
– The total percentage of marks must be not less than 80% out of 100%.
For Undergraduate scholarship:
- Must hold a citizenship of non-Korean country. And exhibits his/her family citizenship from non-Korean.
- Have completed his/her degree or planned to graduate from the high school at 1st of March with respect to selection year.
- Must have percentage of Marks above 80% out of 100%. And the applicant’s rank with respect to Cumulative grade point average or CGPA must be within the top 20% out of 100% in high school.
Location for Study: South Korea
Eligible Regions: Non Korean
For more information: visit official website for study in Korea,