Applications for Singapore international scholarships are now open for international students. This scholarship is open for all graduate courses in four Singapore universities including Nanyang Technological university (NTU), Singapore University of technology and design (SUTD), Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) and the National University of Singapore (NUS).
Students who possess brilliant academic scores and who can speak English fluently are eligible to apply for this scholarship award.
Benefits of Singapore Scholarships (SINGA) Scholarship Stipend and other benefits
- High monthly stipend to support your living in Singapore
- Initial stipend of SGD 24000 which will be increased by SGD 30,000 upon clearing the qualification test
- Winning scholars will get free education in any one of the SINGA scholars affiliated university
- One-off settlement funding of SGD 1000 will be issued to all SINGA scholarship awardees
- Flight allowance of SGD 1500 will also be paid to the international students winning this scholarship
Application procedure for SINGAPORE Scholarship
Eligibility for SINGA Scholars program:
- You have to check the requirements of the degree course you are applying for at the targeted university where this course is being offered.
- Students must have high academic scores with good English spoken skills
Documents Required to apply for Singapore Scholarship?
- The copies of bachelor and master’s degree certifications
- Your two professors must submit a letter of recommendation online on SINGA Scholarship website for you
- GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, and GATE are optional
- Do not post the documents to SINGA scholarship council address, only online application is required for Singapore scholarship
- If you do not have a passport yet then you can still apply for SINGA award scholars program using your national identity card
Submit the online application for Singapore Scholarship:
Once you have all your documents ready for SINGA scholarship application then you can choose to submit an online application. Please keep in mind that there is no need to post hard copies of your documents to university or SINGA scholars council office. They only want an online application. IELTS/TOEFL and GRE are considered only as an optional certification. So, if you do not have any of these, then you can still apply for SINGA scholarship program.
- There is No application fee to apply for Singapore scholarship online
- There is No upper or lower age limit to apply for SINGA scholars award program
- You are not required to sign any bond to avail SINGA scholarship
- Your spouse can live with you in Singapore during the period of your education on special VISA
- If the students are all outstanding then SINGA council will award this scholarship to all of them regardless of the total number of seats
- SINGA scholarship is offered in science and engineering degree course areas only
- Candidates are not required obtain acceptance letter from any professor but if you can obtain it prior to submitting your online application then your chances will be increased to win SINGA award
- Submit SINGA Scholarship award online application before deadline
- The deadline to submit online application for Singapore scholarship is January 2018