Chemical Engineering Scholarship by Swansea University, United Kingdom.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING: FULLY FUNDED KESS II MSC BY RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP
*Chemical Engineering Scholarship by Swansea University is part-funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF) program for East Wales.*
Benefits and Coverage of Chemical Engineering Scholarship at Swansea University
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,817 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point on the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
Please note that students receiving KESS II support are not eligible for Postgraduate Master’s Degree loan.
Eligibility for Chemical Engineering Scholarship by Swansea University
Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, or a related subject. They should also be eligible for UK/EU fees (see http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information–Advice/Fees-and-Money/Wales-fee-status for more information).
Swansea University would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/englishlanguagerequirements/
For this scholarship students must also have:
- a home address in East Wales (details below)* at the time of registration and enrolment
- the right to take up paid work in the East Wales Area* on completion of the scholarship
*East Wales area covers Vale of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Newport, Monmouthshire, Powys, Wrexham and Flintshire.
For more information on eligibility criteria please refer to section C of the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form.
How to Apply for the Swansea University Scholarship of Chemical Engineering?
Applicants are strongly advised to contact Dr. Wei Zhang (email@example.com) or Dr. Chedly Tizaoui (C.Tizaoui@Swansea.ac.uk) regarding the information on the area of research.
- Complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form 2020-21
- Complete the KESS II Supplementary Form
- You will also need to provide copies of the following documentation:
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- English language certificate (if required)
- All supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- 2 References (please ask your referees to email their references directly to KESSstudentenquires@Swansea.ac.uk)
*The references can take the form of a letter on official headed paper, or via the University’s standard reference form. Please note that references received via private email accounts (e.g., Hotmail, Yahoo) cannot be accepted.
Application forms may be submitted in Welsh and any application submitted in Welsh will be treated no less favorably than an application received in English.
The deadline for applications is 4 pm 19 Feb 2021.