DAAD Scholarship, which is considered to be one of the famous scholarships worldwide, is offering a great chance to the International students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies or continuing course of study in Germany.
In this scholarship program, the international students are being provided with an amazing opportunity of completing their master’s degree/postgraduate degree and exchange studies in the field of Fine Arts, Design, Films, Visual Communication. Other DAAD scholarship programs are available for applicants from the field of Art Studies or History of Art Studies or for artists with a scientific project.
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship for International Students in Germany
DAAD Scholarship is providing the following benefits.
- A stipend of worth €850 euros will be given on a monthly basis
- The expenses of at least one-off study will be covered in DAAD scholarship
- The traveling expenditures will be covered under this scholarship. These allowances will be provided by either the home-country of the applicant or through funds obtained from other resources
- The scholarship holder will be provided complete medical insurance, including personal illness, accidents, etc.
- Scholarship holders may receive a monthly allowance for accompanying members of a family
- Financial assistance will be provided for a monthly rental fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship in Germany
- Such candidates will not be considered eligible for this scholarship program who have been residing for more than fifteen months in Germany at the time of the deadline of this application
- Only those candidates are eligible for this scholarship whose final exams have been passed at a maximum six years before the submission deadline date of this application.
- For those applicants who are enrolled in such a Master’s degree or postgraduate degree program in which a period of studying abroad is included, then the scholarship for this time out of the country will be provided only under the following conditions:
- The study duration will not exceed more than the 1/4th time period of the complete scholarship. It is not possible to grant longer periods of time.
- The applicants related to the fields of Fine Arts, Design, Films and Visual Communication must have got full knowledge of the instruction medium that is relevant to their preferred university requirements at the time of commencement of the scholarship program.
- The study trip is essential for achieving this scholarship
Deadline for DAAD Scholarship in Germany for International Students
The deadline for application submission is December 2020 for DAAD Scholarship. As per notice of you can apply online. Please note that late or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.