The Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020 is now open to apply for all international students.
The Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020 programme offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
The Holland Maastricht Scholarship programme 2020 consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
To know more about the Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020 programme visit the provided information below & apply accordingly.
Duration of the Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s programme
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s programme
Degree Courses available under Holland Scholarship Programme
You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020-2021 academic year.
To check complete Major’s & fields Please Click Here
Also Check Netherlands Scholarship 2020 – Radboud University Fully-Funded
Coverage of Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 171*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800; € 15,500 or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study programme||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||€ 695*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
Eligibility of Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020
You’ll need to fulfil the following criteria in order to apply for Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020-2021.
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2020.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
How to Apply for Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020
- You need to Register for one of the participating Master’s programmes at Holland Maastricht University Scholarship 2020-2021.
- Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number for Maastricht University.
- Please fill in the application form (log in with your UM account), upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application.
Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are up-to-date.
- Upload all the required documents asked in the application form.
You must have completed your application in the Online Application system before 1 February 2020. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.