Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship 2021 are now open for all Universities situated in Nanjing City. Following are the benefits of the Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship:
Benefits of Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship
- Free education
- Free books
- Living expense of RMB3000 for Master Students
- Living expense of RMB3500 for Doctoral Students
- Medical allowance
Eligibility to apply for Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship
- All applicants must be in good health.
- Master degree students under the age of 35, a B.S. degree or equivalent qualification.
- Doctor degree students under the age of 40, a M.S. degree or equivalent qualification.
- All applicants must be proficient in English and able to take courses in English.
- Non-Chinese national
Required Documents for application of Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship:
- Highest academic Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Highest academic Transcript Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Copy of your passport
- Health Certificate (From a certified hospital signed by the physician and stamped)
- Financial (Bank) Statement
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (not mandatory)
- Two Letter of recommendations (For PhD applicants only)
The deadline to apply for Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship 2021 is September 5, 2020.
List of Universities offering Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship:
- Nanjing University
- Nanjing University of Science & Technology
- South East University of Nanjing
- Hohai University
- Nanjing Forestry University
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA)
- Nanjing Medical University
- Nanjing Normal University
- Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology
Reviews of Students who won Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships before
- Samantha Munoz, Ecuador.
My experience in NUAA has been unique, being able to study in such a marvelous country with classmates from around the world and to know how they contribute to world development is incredible. NUAA has given me that opportunity.
- Ali Qadir, Pakistan
Getting admission in NUAA is an honor for me. I was offered the Nanjing Government Scholarship by NUAA.
Studying at NUAA is the beginning of my career. NUAA has full of opportunities for International Students. Besides study, there are abundant options in sports, entertainment and other activities. I’m the cultural ambassador of my home country and NUAA provided me with platforms to share my culture with others.