The Netherlands Radboud University Scholarship 2020-2021 offers a select number of talented prospective international students the opportunity to receive a Radboud scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Netherlands Radboud Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- Tuition Fee waiver
- Living allowance and Netherland Student VISA Fee
Each year about 30 Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of one of the Master’s degree programmes listed below:
All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
|Historical, Literary and Cultural Studies||Faculty of Arts|
|Linguistics and Communication Sciences||Faculty of Arts|
|International and European Law||Faculty of Law|
|Biomedical Sciences||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Molecular Mechanisms of Disease||Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Philosophy||Faculty of Philosophy, Theology & Religious Studies|
|Biology *||Faculty of Science|
|Chemistry||Faculty of Science|
|Computing Science||Faculty of Science|
|Mathematics||Faculty of Science|
|Medical Biology||Faculty of Science|
|Molecular Life Sciences||Faculty of Science|
|Physics & Astronomy||Faculty of Science|
|Artificial Intelligence||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Behavioural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Cognitive Neuroscience||Faculty of Social Sciences|
|Social and Cultural Science||Faculty of Social Sciences|
Also, Check Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2020
Eligibility requirements for Radboud Scholarships
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Must be an International Outside Europe.
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Radboud Scholarships Programme Coverage
The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship. It’s a Partially Funded Scholarship. What will be funded please check below
- Visa Costs will be covered
- Health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands
- A residence permit will be covered
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,143. For example, a grant holder in 2020/2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,143, instead of €11,471 or €12,645.
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s programme
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
How to apply for Radboud Scholarships Programme
The Application Process is Online. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application form.
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree programme are two separate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
Deadline for Radboud Scholarships Programme
You must have completed your application in the online OSIRIS Application system before 1 March 2020. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible. Therefore, please be advised and submit your application earlier than 1 March so that the Admissions Office has enough time to review your application and inform you in case that it is incomplete. We recommend you hand in your proof of English proficiency before the deadline of 1 March as well.