North Western Polytechnical (NPU) University CSC Scholarship 2024-2025 is now open for all international students. Chinese Government Scholarship is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Eligibility for NPU CSC Scholarship
- Non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health;
- Applicants who apply for the master’s scholarship should get their bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old;
- Applicants who apply for the Ph.D. scholarship should have their master’s degree and be under 40 years old;
- Applicants are not required to have HSK examination results or Chinese language learning experience because NPU offers classes in English medium;
- Applicants should have excellent academic marks;
- Applicants should have a strong capacity in scientific research.
Duration and Standard of the NPU Chinese Government Scholarship
|Category||Duration||Tuition||Dormitory||Stipend||Medical Insurance||1-year Chinese language|
Students who are not proficient in the Chinese language can apply for Chinese language study for 1 year before their main courses. Please be noticed Chinese teaching medium is compulsory after a one-year Chinese language course.
Attached are the programs for master students and Ph.D. students.
The application period is from Nov. 15, 2024, to April. 15, 2024.
How to Apply for CSC Scholarship at NPU University?
Please go through http://www.campuschina.org to complete the application.
At the same time, please complete the online application for NPU with the link at the end of this article.
Application Documents Required
- Application form for Chinese Government Scholarship
- NPU Application Form for International Students (auto-generated after the online registration)
- Notarized highest diploma (photocopy)
- Academic transcripts. (Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations)
- Two letters of recommendation in English or Chinese by two professors or associate professors
- A study plan or research proposal in English or Chinese (no less than 800 words for Master’s degree applicants; not less than 1500 words for doctor’s degree applicants)
- Notarized Copies of research achievements
- Certificate of English/Chinese proficiency
- A copy of a valid passport
- Physical Examination form
- Non-criminal Record
Notice: All application documents will not be returned and incomplete applications will be rejected.