Applications are invited to apply for the Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2020 for the Master’s Degree Programme for International Students.
The Yenching Academy annually enrolls approximately 125 new students from both the Chinese Mainland and abroad, to study, live, and learn together. International students comprise roughly 80% of the student body.
International Candidates, Taiwan, Macao, and Hong Kong can also apply to Peking University Scholarships in 2020.
Benefits of Peking University Scholarships 2020
Peking University Scholarships 2020 will cover the following expenses for international students
- Monthly Stipend will be paid
- One Round Flight ticket
- Your tuition will be cover
- Zero Application Fee
Also, Apply for Fully-Funded Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2020
Peking University Scholarships 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider to be eligible for the Peking University Scholarships 2020.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2020;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
Also, Apply for Fully-Funded NPU China CSC Scholarship 2020-2021
Available Fields for Master’s Degree Programme 2020
The Following Disciplines are Available for Masters Candidates
- Law and Society
- Literature and Culture
- Politics and International Relations
- Economics and Management
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
What Documents Required for Peking University Scholarships 2020?
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- English requirements and minimum scores:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
Native English speakers and students or alumni of primarily English taught degree programs are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
* Submission of English scores: For IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge tests, we will only accept scores sent directly to us from these organizations. Make sure you choose “Yenching Academy of Peking University” as the designated recipient of your scores when you book the exam time. For TOEFL, use the institution code: C488.
How to Apply for Peking University Scholarship?
The Application Process is Online. Complete an Online Application Form through the link given below.