The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021 will be awarded by SciencePo to international students, first-time applicants, from outside the European Union who demonstrate academic excellence and fulfill the profile requirements. The Emile Boutmy Scholarships are opened for BS, MS, and Ph.d. program students.
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarships 2021, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
The French Foreign Ministry awards many different scholarships to International students. 25% of these scholarships are directly financed by the Ministry in the framework of Eiffel (for Master’s or Doctoral level studies) or Major programmes.
Also, Apply for Fully-Funded Scholarships in Belgium
Financial Coverage provides by the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for Bachelor’s Degree 2021 academic year
The Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 is awarded to students arriving at Sciences Po for their first year of studies.
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year.
- A tuition fee of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
- A tuition fee of €3,000 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 for Master’s Degree 2021 academic year
- It covers €10,000 per year to cover tuition funds for the two years of the Master’s degree
- A tuition fee of €5,000 per year for the two years of the Master’s degree.
Candidates with a conditional offer of admission and candidates currently in deferral
Candidates who are currently in deferral can apply to the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 if they are in one of the following situations:
- they did not apply to this Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 in their application form
- they had applied and obtained this Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021 last year but lost it due to the deferral
Candidates who received a conditional offer of admission are also eligible.
In order to apply to the Emile Boutmy Scholarships 2021, please send an email to the Admissions Department by filling out this contact form before the deadline using the subject “Candidates with a conditional offer of admission and candidates currently in deferral” and including the following information:
- indicate the country in which you are resident for tax purposes 1
- indicate the country in which you are resident for tax purposes 2 (optional)
- Total annual income (in euros) from two years before
- A number of dependent children in the household (including yourself)?
- Are any of your siblings currently pursuing higher education?
Please also attach to your email the following documents:
- your CV,
- the language test(s) for an applicant with a conditional offer of admission.
Master’s Degree Programmes offered by the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2021
- Master in International Security:- Click Here
- Master in International Public Management:- Click Here
- Master in International Economic Policy:- Click Here
- Master in International Development:- Click Here
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action:- Click Here
- Master in Environmental Policy:- Click Here
- Master in International Energy:- Click Here
- Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs:- Click Here
- Master’s in Economics:- Click Here
- Master’s in History:- Click Here
- Master’s in Political Science:- Click Here
- Master’s in Sociology:- Click Here
SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM
MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION
- Master in International Management and Sustainability:- Click Here
- Master in Finance and Strategy:- Click Here
- Master in Marketing:- Click Here
- Joint Master of Law and Finance:- Click Here
- Master in Regional and Urban Strategy:- Click Here
- Master in Governing the Large Metropolis:- Click Here
- Urban Planning Programme:- Click Here
Required Documents attached to the application of Emile Boutmy Scholarship
- Official academic transcript(s) (signed and/or stamped) for the entirety of your time in higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes). Acceptable transcript formats include scanned copies of paper transcripts produced by the institution, electronic transcripts produced by the institution, and web-based academic records produced by the institution and containing the name of the institution. The Admission Office reserves the right to request official transcripts at any time during the application process.
- Language Test certificate (where applicable)
- Two academic references.
- An official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory). If you apply to both a Master’s programme and a dual degree programme, the documents must be attached in the original language version, along with an official or informal translation in English where necessary.
SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
One of the following documents may also be required depending on the programme:
Please do not overload your application with extra documents.
Eligibility for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state
- whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are not eligible:
- Exchange students
- Bachelor dual degree candidates
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
1.Create your account:
Create an account, log in, and fill your application: https://admission.sciencespo.fr. You might experience a wait of up to two hours before receiving the activation link. Thank you for your understanding.
Please do not create more than one account as this may lead to errors being made in the processing of your application.
2. Choose your programmes
3. Request your reference:
We advise you to start your application by filling in the reference section. This will ensure that your referee has adequate time to reply.
You may submit your application even if certain referees have not yet replied to the reference request. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that they submit the reference before the deadline of the programme to which you are applying.
4. Upload the supporting material:
Check the list of supporting material to be included in your application.
5. Pay your application fee:
The application fee of €100 is non-refundable.
Please note: paying the application fee does not mean that your application form has been submitted. Make sure to submit your application form.
6. Submit your application
Deadline of Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Deadline for the Master and Ph.d. program: 15 December 2020
Deadline for undergraduate program: February 28, 2021
You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application. Please note that no application for the scholarship sent by email will be accepted.