The Turk fully-funded Science and Engineering internship program for 2020 session invites applications from international undergrad and master degree program students to work in our organization in Turkey from January to May 2020. Internship winners will receive full funding for their travel, accommodation and living expenses during their stay in Turkey for this internship. There is no application fee to apply for Turk science and engineering internship program. It is a paid internship program for enthusiastic, growing, and competent people. Students enrolled in Bachelors degree or master degree programs can apply for this internship program.
Turkey Internship Coverage
- 21 days of full-time work in our partner industries and management offices
- Daily living allowance of USD 45
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Return flight ticket
- VISA and arrival assistance
We need skills, and our job is to brighten those skills. Your skillset and frame of mind can direct you in many career opportunities in the organization. We are offering jobs in our education system so you may support students in the future.
You have many career opportunities, like teaching and administration. You can grasp a career as a policy advisor to help us shape the policy for our education system. You can encourage students as an Educational Psychologist. You have various opportunities like,
- Managing many I.T. projects
- Finance, and many more.
Whatever career you choose, you will get a lot of experience in your journey.
Internship Eligibility Requirement
The international students enrolled in the undergrad or master degree courses are eligible to apply for the Turk Internship program if they meet the following requirements:
- If you have graduated or studying in a University (equivalent to undergrad or grad level)
- CGPA 3+ or 70% marks in all the previous semesters
- Proof of Proficiency in the English language
- Age of the candidates must be under 30
- Students in the final year or final semester will be given preference
- If you have a great desire to build a better education system in Turkey.
- If you are a team player and love to cooperate and communicate.
- You must be willing to live in Turkey.
Who is eligible to apply for this program?
People with different academic backgrounds can apply for this program.
There is a broad range of fields like;
- Māori Studies,
- international studies
- politics and many more
How to apply for Turkey internship program?
The Turk 2020 internship application form must be filled in with valid candidature information and then Submit the applications to this email address before December 20, 2019: [email protected]
The selected candidates will be approached in the first half of January 2020 for interviews and the internship will begin from February 2020. Please make sure to have the following documents if you get selected for the internship.
- Valid Student Card
- Valid Passport with over 6 months of the expiry
- Latest transcripts
- Proof of English taught program
- Foreigner physical examination reports
At the end of the internship, all the candidates will be required to submit a detailed internship report that will be evaluated by our committee members to announce the candidates for our next 1-3 months of HR program for permanent placements.
Are you excited and looking forward to helping us shape the future of Turkey through education? Our organization has more than 3000 skilled and committed people. These talented people belong to different cultures and sharing their knowledge to help build a better future of Turkey
We have different fields in our program for different skills and talents. Our organization is based in 38 location throughout the country. The Ministry of education in Turkey is trying to shape the direction of the education system by providing opportunities to skilled people in the country.