Fuels and Lubricants’ function of ExxonMobil affiliates in Thailand provides internship opportunities to university students. As an ExxonMobil Fuels and Lubricants function intern, you will acquire end-to-end knowledge of the critical business processes from back liners support (such as an order to cash processes, card operations) to front liners (such as Sales and Marketing).
You will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also a special assignment which relates to our business in the Asia Pacific region. The internship environment is young and dynamic and gives a clear image of an early career working environment. Each internship task contributes to our business and will give you a ‘taste’ of a starting position as well as a career path with ExxonMobil. This provides both student and ExxonMobil with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other in terms of potential fit relative to graduate employment.
Come explore your internship experience with us.
Availability for the internship period
Summer Internship:Ongoing durations throughout the year in different locations
Who we are looking for
- 3rd-year students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or Business Administration fields
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to take initiative and seek challenges
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Role Summary
What we provide
- Learning through classroom and on-the-job training
- Field trips with Front liners
- Challenging assignment
What you will get
- Well-defined tasks and coached by dedicated ExxonMobil coordinator
- Opportunity to apply knowledge to the real business working environment
- Exposure to learn business processes and related IT systems
- Development on communicating and language skills through working in the multicultural working environment
- A range of career opportunities in a truly multinational company
Document for Exxon Mobil internship application