University of Hawaii Scholarship 2024-2025 is now open for applications from international students in various degree programs and the deadline to apply for the Hawaii University scholarship is March 15, 2021.
The University of Hawaii Scholarship provides support for Undergrad, Master’s, and doctoral degree study in approved fields of study at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, and for participation in the educational, residential, and leadership development programs at the East-West Center.
University of Hawaii Scholarship sponsors various scholarship programs that were established to strengthen human resource capacity in the Asian Development Bank developing member countries. After completing the studies, scholars are expected to return to their home countries to apply and share their new knowledge and skills to promote socioeconomic development.
To make certain you are eligible to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarship please carefully read the Basic Eligibility Requirements and Areas of Study Funded sections below.
Benefits of University of Hawaii Scholarship 2021
University of Hawaii Scholarship is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students in the United States.
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees
- It covers a monthly allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Travel allowance
- Housing, Books, and Instructional materials
- A special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
Duration & Degree Programs under University of Hawaii Scholarship
Following are the details of University of Hawaii Scholarship sponsored degree programs:
1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA – Japan focus)
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
- Public Administration
- Pacific Islands Studies
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
Eligibility to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarship
- Be a citizen of a developing member country of the Asian Development Bank
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree, at the time of application.
- Have at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience after a university degree at the time of application.
- Take one of the English proficiency tests
You can also check the Country Eligibility to Apply in this Scholarship
Required Documents for University of Hawaii Scholarship 2021
- Applicants are required to submit academic transcripts & degree certificates
- Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB–JSP Scholarship.
- The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB–JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation.
- Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is available.
- They should also submit a certification of family income (parent’s income).
Deadline for the University of Hawaii Scholarship
The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Scholarship is March 15, 2021.